MDT ORYX Precision RIfle Chassis
The ORYX Chassis was developed as an affordable alternative to a conventional bolt action or 10/22 rifle stock. Designed with both range performance and hunting portability in mind - the ORYX provides superior ergonomics through it's specialized design. The ORYX brings your bolt action or 10/22 rifle to the next level in versatility and ergonomics, with an instant improvement in accuracy.
The drop-in style chassis is easy to install onto your action and comes with everything you need* to get out and get shooting.
The stock is manufactured out of aluminum, hard anodized to MIL Spec Type III, and has durable polymer side panels. Made for Right Hand Actions.
- Chassis panels come in ODG
- Weight: 4.2lbs
- LOP: 13 - 13.5" (Additional LOP can be achieved with our spacer kit)
- Material: 6061
- Finish: MIL Spec Type III hard anodize
- Accepts AR-15 Grips (included)
- M-LOK pattern slots along underside of forend
- Uses AICS pattern magazines
- Free floating barrel
- Maximum barrel diameter of 1.250"
- Howa LA - 3.715" magazine
- Howa Mini - Factory magazine
- Howa Mini Youth - Factory magazine
- Howa SA - SA AICS magazine
- Remington 700 SA - SA AICS magazine
- Remington 700 LA - 3.715" magazine
- Remington 783 SA - SA AICS magazine
- Ruger American SA - SA AICS magazine
- Savage Axis SA - SA AICS magazine
- Savage Axis LA - 3.560" magazine
- Savage SA - SA AICS magazine
- Savage LA - 3.715" magazine
- Tikka SA - SA AICS magazine
- Tikka T1X - Factory magazine
MDT ORYX CHASSIS ARCA RAIL - FULL FOREND LENGTH
ARCA adapters are fast becoming the standard way of attaching your rifle to a tripod, bipod or other support gear. The ORYX full length ARCA rail, converts your ORYX Chassis forend to easily attach any of these accessories.
- Mounting surface to fit a wide array of tripod adapters and accessories
- 6061-T6 aluminum
- Mil-spec Type III hard anodized finish to stand up to repeated usage
MDT ORYX BUTTSTOCK ADJUSTMENT KNOBS
These adjustment knobs allow you to replace the cheek piece set screws in your ORYX buttstock for tool-less adjustment on the fly.
MDT Skip to the beginning of the images gallery ORYX SIDE PANELS
Replacement panel kits for the MDT Oryx Chassis System.
MDT VERTICAL GRIP
Proper finger and hand placement are crucial for precision marksmanship. Due to varying hand size, marksmen often struggle with finger placement on the trigger. Not anymore. Fore and aft adjustment allows for perfect finger placement, and the vertical grip facilitates a straight pull on the trigger. Easily adjustable.
Realizing that the vertical grip orientation is the preferred position for some competition shooters, we at MDT have created our Adjustable Vertical Grip, consisting of a machined core and two polymer side panels.
The panels are removable and hold a similar shape to our original MDT Pistol Grip to provide comfort and hand support whether shooting prone or in position.
With our usual theme of modularity, these panels have been designed to slide forward and back allowing shooters to custom fit the grip to their liking. MDT’s vertical grip is compatible with standard AR pistol grip boss which means it can be used on any chassis in our product line and many from other manufacturers as well.
The MDT Vertical Grip is compatible with all of our MDT chassis systems for bolt action rifles. Please note, it was not designed to work on Ar-15 type rifles.
PRECISION - MDT Premier Scope Rings
MDT Premier Scope Rings offer a solid, light weight mounting system for your optics. Made from precision-machined aluminum.
MDT Precision Picatinny Scope 20 MOA Base
MDT's 20 MOA Scope Base Picatinny Rails are a precise and reliable solution when it comes to mounting a scope on your bolt action rifle.
MDT CKYE-POD Gen 2
If you're a hunter or a match shooter looking for a game-changing piece of gear, look no further than the MDT Bipod. Quality craftsmanship and fast, simple, one-handed adjustments make this bipod the ultimate platform for stability and versatility.
Pictures Show Gen 1 - Gen 2 Pictures coming soon.
ETA Shipping May