Athlon Ares ETR 3-18X50 FFP IR UHD
Hunters and PRS shooters alike can benefit from a scope like the Ares ETR 3-18×50, especially one with high end glass. Keep the edge in tough and low-light conditions with UHD glass and Advanced Fully Multi-Coated lenses. No matter how tiring the trek to your hunting spot or how brutal the PRS stage plan is, the Ares ETR’s locking windage turret and Precision Zero Stop will keep you on target. This 6x magnification range is ideal for those needing a great field of view on low power, and a high enough magnification to address long range targets.
~ Shipping QTR 1 2021 ~
Objective Lens Diameter 50 mm
Reticle MOA / MIL, Glass Etched
Surface Finish Matte
Lens Coating Advanced Fully Multi-Coated
Extra Coating Xtra Protective Coating
Tube Material Aircraft Grade Aluminium
Tube Diameter 34 mm
Eye Relief 3.7"
Field of View @100 yards 39.2-6.65 ft
Click Value .25 MOA / .1 MIL
Adjustment range per rotation 25 MOA / 10 MIL
Total Elevation Adjustment 110 MOA / 32 MIL
Total Windage Adjustment 80 MOA / 25 MIL
Turret Style Locking Elevation/Capped Windaget
Parallax Adjustment Side Focus – 10 yards to infinity
Purging Material Argon
Weight 34.5 oz
- UHD Glass Extra-Low Dispersion glass significantly reduces chromatic aberration giving you an utmost bright and sharp image with true color reproduction.
- Illuminated Reticle The illuminated reticle provides greater visibility during dusk and dawn and other low ambient light environment.
- First Focal Plane Reticle First focal plane reticle stays valid at all power settings allowing you to fully utilize the specially designed reticle that shrinks or grows along with your target as you zoom in or out. The reticle offers quick target engagement at low power while offering precise holdover positions with finer details.
- Etched Glass Reticle Reticle etched on the glass that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil
- Advanced Fully Multi-Coated Fully Multi-Coated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses
- XPL Coating XPL Coating gives you an extra protection on the exterior lenses from dirt, oil and scratches or anything else mother nature can throw at you.
- Precision Zero Stop System The system allows you to lock down your zero position and dial back to it with a sharp and precise stop right at your zero mark even you are turning it in pitch-dark or blind folded.
- Locking Windage Turret This Locking Feature allows you to push down to lock the turret and pull up to turn. This feature prevents the windage knob from being turned accidentally and keeps your zero all the time.
- High Precision Erector System The high precision erector system processed by high precision CNC machine with +/- 0.0001mm tolerance level to provide you the most accurate power settings and smoothest magnification change
- One Piece Tube Construction Heat treated one piece tube gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes. A one piece tube also is better at keeping moisture out thus keeping your scope fog proof for the life of the product
- Waterproof Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidentally submerged underwater
- Fog Proof Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your rifle to cold ambient temperature from warm inside
- Shockproof Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times.
- Argon Purged Argon Purging uses the inertia gas with bigger size molecules to purge any moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability .