- Volquartsen Competition Bolt for 10/22
Volquartsen Competition Bolt for 10/22
Complete CNC-Machined Bolt features Volquartsen's hardened and tuned extractor for positive, consistent extraction. It also includes Volquartsen's round titanium firing pin. This round design eliminates the unnecessary movement found on most 10/22 firing pins. The CNC-machining process allows the head spacing to exact dimensions eliminating the need to have your factory bolt reworked.
Case hardened and then treated with DLC - a high performance premium finish that offers many advantages.
- Increased hardness
- Low residual stress
- Increased lubricity
- Low coefficient of friction
- Improved wear resistance
- Requires much less lubrication
Click here to view the installation video.
Note: Please allow for 4-6 weeks for shipment
- Extended bolt handle, recoil rod and spring designed specifically for this bolt included
- Recoil buffer included
- Features the same improved Firing Pin and Extractor as VQ's complete competition rifles
- Drop in ready for most 10/22 platforms. (Not recommended for dual spring designed receivers)
- Approximate weight: 7oz
- Installation Time: 15min
- Install Difficulty: Entry Level