MDT VERTICAL GRIP ELITE
The MDT Vertical Grip ELITE allows the shooter to adjust the distance and angle from the grip to the trigger. Adjusting the grip position enables the shooter to properly position their hand and guarantee a 90 degree trigger press. This will lead to better accuracy and safer trigger manipulation.
This chassis grip offers forward and backward adjustment, and angular adjustment of up to 10° rearward for shooters who prefer a slightly “off vertical” angle for wrist comfort.
The MDT Vertical Grip ELITE is larger in size than its Premier counterpart, making it perfect for shooters with larger hands or who simply prefer a larger grip.
- 3/8" (10mm) forward / backward adjustment
- 10° angular adjustment (vertical to 10° rearwards angle)
- Comfortable rubber overmold
- Grooves and external texturing for non-slip gripping
- 6061 aluminum core
- Available in Black, FDE, Grey and MDT Green
- Standard Chassis Rifle
- AR10/15 Compatible
The AR10/15 compatible Elite grip has a pocket for the detent spring in the top of the grip for a standard AR10/15 safety and is compatible with these rifles.